Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mike Bloomberg's cyber stalking identity thief seem to have returned today. Wrote the mayor.

OTHER
Message:Mayor Bloomberg-- the bloomberg cyber stalker is back. I asked if he works for you staff.He wrote this:hoochee003 has replied to your comment on Giuseppi Logan and his son Jaee reunited miracle of YouTube Father-Son musical geniuses:@Suzannahartist What you have done is great. If you keep this charity work up for the rest of your life, it will a mount to what Bloomberg does in five minutes.You can reply back by visiting the comments page.I asked him if he is the cyber stalker that stole Tony Avellas identity to harass me and also if he is the same person who has stolen other YouTube community members identity to harass me? There are serious activities and carry jail time. This email to you goes on my blog.