Friday, March 25, 2011

Cloe Buckingham Bloomberg Quinn sock puppet cyber stalker committed aggravated harassment again today

I have told this cyber stalker to not contact me over a year ago and she did continue to harass me, fill my mail box with spam by find creative ways and new variations on the name Cloe to harass me.

She contacted every person that commented and harassed them as well.

The goal is to discourage people from commenting as she spouts inane lies on behalf of Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn both who talk a lot of talk and lie through their teeth!

I wonder if they stole the photo or if that is the real person who has harassed me for over a year now.

Reply to your comment on: Mayor Bloomberg: You're So Vain

03/25/11

Reply to your comment on: Activists Protest Anti-LGBT NY Senator Monserrate's Christmas Party

03/24/11

Reply to your comment on: "ESPADA MUST GO!" angry tenants serve Pedro Espada "EVICTION NOTICE" @ Albany office sit-in 4/27/10

03/24/11

Reply to your comment on: Press Cover the Bums' Challengers

03/24/11

Reply to your comment on: The Mercer Hotel & Michael Rawson Protest - Part 5

03/24/11

Reply to your comment on: 11-20-10 Mercer Hotel Protest - Michael Rawson Protest