Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kraken138 like Bloombergforlife Makes Channel Page Unavailable


Comment on your video: Slut Walk NYC Stop Rapes

@Suzannahartist I guess you support heavy political censorship too. Why not wave banners letting people know that is something you believe in, as well? 
Thumbnail1:09
Thousands marched not hundreds....Stop blaming the victim. Huge turn-out deeply moving. Hugged and comforted women close to tears. Yetta Kurland prevented NYPD from forcing us on sidewalk on 4th Ave. http://suzannahbtroy.blogsp... FYI: I spoke...
This comment is very much like Cloe and Bloomberg for life -- even taking my name, gender and age and setting up a channel Suzannahartistcensors when I removed Cloe’s many spam comments about Mike Bloomberg and 311.


I remoeved Kraken’s comment because it was stupid and misogynist.   When I went to try and block Kranken138 the channel was unavailable which is something that Bloombergforlife under other identities started to do often....really cowardly and of course all anonymous.


I wasn’t sure there was a  connection until I got a Cloe comment as well -- their comments back to back in my mail box.



Click on the photo above for his account  and see for yourself ---  coward makes account available.